Score These 7 Pottery Barn Copycat Items for Way Less!
Hip2BeHome may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
I could basically decorate my entire house with Pottery Barn…
…Except their huge price tags and my expensive taste would have me working for the rest of my life to afford all of their goodies! There’s no denying that they sell high-quality products that add elegance and coziness to any room, but what if you didn’t have to shell out all that cash?
This list of incredible copycat options means not having to compromise on great taste. I mean, I’m getting the same look and feel of my favorite PB furnishings and keeping money in my pocket!
Keep in mind that actual prices may slightly vary based on current sales and promotions.
1. Faux plants
- Pottery Barn Faux Potted Fiddle Leaf Tree – small – (left) – $200
- Target Hearth & Hand Faux Fiddle Leaf Plant – medium – (right) – $40
At Pottery Barn, you can find some gorgeous faux plants and florals to decorate your home.
However, Target has stepped up their game with their trendy Hearth & Hand fiddle leaf fig trees which come in small, medium, and large. We even love that the Target options come in a cute terracotta pot!
2. Fur pillows
- Pottery Barn Faux Fur Mongolian 18″x18″ pillow cover (left) – $46
- Amazon Kevin Textile Merino Style Fur 18″x18″ pillow covers – set of 2 – (right) – $18
Adding pillows to a room is an inexpensive and fun way to show off your personality. I love these cozy faux fur options at Pottery Barn, except I found a steal on Amazon, so you can purchase two covers and still spend much less than what you’d pay for one Pottery Barn pillow cover!
Hip Tip: Need a pillow to go with your covers? Check out these affordable Amazon Hypoallergenic Throw Pillow inserts!
3. Cable knit sherpa throw blankets
- Pottery Barn Cozy Cable Knit Throw (left) – $130
- Walmart Cable Knit Reversible Throw Blanket (right) – $37 or less
Cozy up with one of these cable knit throws! For almost $100 less, these amazing savings have me feeling warm and fuzzy on the inside and the outside!
- Pottery Barn Lucca Chandelier – Iron (left) | $600
- Wayfair Laurel Foundry Modern Farmhouse Hamza 6-light Chandelier (right) | $98
These rustic iron chandeliers are ready for their next farmhouse inspired renovation. For $500 less, I’d scoop up this gorgeous option from Wayfair for my dining room makeover!
Hip Tip: To easily find this chandelier on Wayfair, search for SKU: LFMF3204
- Pottery Barn Finn Hand-Knotted Rug 8’x10′ (left) – $1,400
- Rugs USA Murcia Persiana Medallion Rug 7’10″x11’2″ (right) – $250
Pottery Barn offers a selection of gorgeous rugs from neutral options to bold, patterned rugs; however, Rugs USA has thousands of options with affordable prices and super fast delivery!
Hip Tip: Rugs USA is currently offering up to 40% OFF select items for their winter closeout sale with promo code WIN40!
Here’s another similar option that I love…
- Pottery Barn Kayson Tonal Printed Rug 8’x10′ (left) – $720
- Rugs USA Edessa Luxuriant Fringe 8’x10′ (right) – $322
These unique medallion rugs with a Persian-style flair offer very similar aesthetics, except the Rugs USA option cost almost half as less as the Pottery Barn rug.
Not only will you be saving money, but you’ll also completely transform your entire living space with these bold, muted patterns.
6. Dining room chairs
- Pottery Barn Thayer Tufted Wingback Dining Chair (left)- $600
- Overstock Furniture of America Telara Tufted Wingback Dining Chairs – set of 2 (right) – $339 ($170 each)
These Overstock dining room chairs have an incredibly low price compared to the identical Pottery Barn option.
For almost half the cost, you get two chairs at Overstock rather than one of these Pottery Barn chairs. You’ll be saving tons of money without compromising on gorgeous style.
7. Round wood dining room tables
- Pottery Barn Benchwright Extending Dining Room Table, Blackened Oak (left) | $1,900
- Wayfair Colborne Solid Wood Dining Table (right) | $640
I think these gorgeous tables speak for themselves! The designs and identical wood stain would have me fooled in anyone’s home.
Hip Tip: To easily find this table on Wayfair search for SKU: LFMF1183
Which copycat find are you crushing on?
Let me know in the comments below!