9 Restoration Hardware Copycat Items Without the Big Price Tag
Hip2BeHome may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Restoration Hardware is a heavenly store known for its luxe fabrics, timeless designs, and stunning neutral colors and textures. However, their designer pieces come with a hefty price tag, so we’ve found just as gorgeous (yet way more affordable) options to help you furnish your home with Restoration Hardware look-alike luxury items!
1. Black matte frames
- Restoration Hardware Black Metal Gallery Frame, 8″x10″ (left) – $90
- Target Made by Design Black Matted Frame, 8″x10″ (right) – $17
Add timeless memories to your walls with these beautiful and simple black frames. For the Target price, you can create a gallery wall without breaking the bank!
2. Crossback dining room chairs
- Restoration Hardware Madeleine Rattan Dining Room Chair (left) – $160
- Amazon Modway Gear Crossback Solid Elm Wood Dining Room Chair (right) – $93
These stylish and timeless crossback chairs are completely identical, and both are made of sturdy wood.
And while the Restoration Hardware chairs are gorgeous, they also come with a hefty $200 furniture delivery fee on top of the cost of the chairs! That makes our Amazon chair, which ships FREE, look like a total steal!
3. Linen sheet sets
- Restoration Hardware Italian Ultra-Fine Lightweight Linen Sheet Set, white – King (left) –$490
- Target Hearth & Hand Linen Blend Sheet Set, cream – King (right) – $67
Target does it again with their new line of Hearth & Hand linen sheet sets. Now you can cozy up and fall asleep in lush fabrics at an affordable price!
4. Outdoor patio set
- Restoration Hardware Santa Monica Classic Lounge Chair (left) – $1,200
- Target Threshold Chesapeake Wood Patio Club Chair (right) – $300
These chic and neutral patio chairs would be a beautiful addition to any outdoor space. And for the price of just one Restoration Hardware patio chair, you can buy four of the Target chairs!
Head over to Target to view the entire Target Threshold Chesapeake 4-piece Collection.
5. Outdoor metal lanterns
- Restoration Hardware Cardiff Lanterns – medium, large, and tall (left) – $500
- Hayneedle Melrose International Glass Lanterns, set of 3 (right) – $155
We love these metal lanterns to spruce up any outdoor space. But for the cost of one large lantern at Restoration Hardware, you can scoop up this entire set of three from Hayneedle!
While these are a slightly different brass option available at Restoration Hardware, we love how the lanterns complete the look for a styled outdoor living area.
Hip Tip: Head over to Amazon where you can scoop up this set of three Flameless Ivory Pillar Candles to go perfectly with the Hayneedle outdoor lanterns.
6. Wood coffee tables
- Restoration Hardware Balustrade Salvaged Wood Coffee Table, 60″L (left) – $2,400
- Wayfair Greyleigh Doris Coffee Table, 59″L (right) – $1,075
If we didn’t know any better, we’d say this was the same coffee table, just offered in two different colors. We’ll take the one on the right and save ourselves $1,200!
A large wood baluster coffee table sure makes a statement, which makes me think I need one right now!
Hip Tip: To easily find this Salvaged Wood Coffee Table at Wayfair search SKU: GRYL5569
7. Gold task lights
- Restoration Hardware Classic Adjustable Task Table Lamp (left) – $250
- Target Threshold Brass Pharmacist Task Lamp (right) – $35
These brass lights are timeless pieces that would be a functional addition to any office and really make your home glow.
8. Salvaged wood dining room tables
- Restoration Hardware Salvaged Wood Trestle Dining Room Table, 84″L (left) – $3,700
- Wayfair Lark Manor Gertrude Solid Wood Dining Table (right) – $890
Farmhouse decor at its finest! These rustic-chic dining room tables will have everyone running in for dinner time. That said, we’re partial to the price tag of the Wayfair option.
Hip Tip: To easily find this dining table on Wayfair search SKU: LRKM3335
Both made of salvaged wood with similar style lines — the only difference is an almost $3,000 price difference.
9. Luxe sectional couches
Restoration Hardware Cloud Modular Sofa Chaise Sectional (left) – $9,500
Value City Furniture Kroehler Plush Sectional and Ottoman Set (right) – $2,200
Want to sell your left kidney? If so, the Restoration Hardware sectional would be a great option… But for a difference of $7,300.04 (and that’s not including tax and expensive shipping costs), that gorgeous sofa from Value City Furniture is calling our names!
Both are filled with downy, plush cushions and soft fabrics, so you’ll have a hard time telling the difference between these two luxury couches. You’ll have an even more difficult time getting up from the pure bliss and coziness!
Which copycat item is your favorite?
Let me know in the comments below!